KTTA Health and Safety Committee
Chairperson: Jeremy Reid firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurel Macpherson email@example.com
Darcy Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
District Health and Safety Committee Minutes Can Be Found on the SD73 website.
Day of Mourning Pamphlets (Teaching Resource)
The National Day of Mourning occurs on April 28th of every year and is intended to draw attention to workplace safety and to remember those killed or injured because of the workplace.
Attached below are resources that teachers can use with their students (if it relates to your curricular area) to discuss the purpose of the day.
To find information on the following:
- District Health and Safety Newsletter
- Incident report forms, including a 6A form that can be filled-out online
- OH&S Program
- Safety inpection checklists
- Visitor sign-in sheets
- Community Counselling Connections brochure
- The new Working Alone Procedures form
Please follow this process:
- Access your school district Zimbra email account
- On the left side of the screen, under “Zimlets”, double-click MYSD73
- When the page opens, click All Staff, then Health and Safety
*Workers Report of Injury or Occupational Disease To Employer (form 6A) – this is the direct WorkSafeBC link
Starling Minds – this links to the BCTF information page on this exceptional program